Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dining Alfresco {Part 3}

I must apologize for going a bit MIA, especially in the middle of my dining alfresco posts. Thus far, I have logged over 22 hours on the road this past week as I drove to Ohio for the wedding of one of my best friends and then continued north to see E's mom and grandma for a day. While I've been gone, my internet access has been far more limited than I'd expected, but it has been wonderful to have time to catch up with family and old friends.

Today starts my trip back towards Texas with day stops in Kentucky and Tennessee to visit my best friend from college and then my family, so posting may be light for the rest of the week as well, but I wanted to finish this look at outdoor dining spaces before I hit the road again.

We've looked at simple, clean-lined outdoor dining areas, as well as those with lush, garden settings in our dining alfresco posts, and I wanted to close this series with a focus on spaces that have an eclectic mix of elements.

Domino


Domino


After looking at each style, I must admit that I am still unsure what type of space I'd most want for my own; I'd be tempted to say, "One of each, please." What about you? Do you have a clear favorite if you had to choose?

9 comments:

Rajee Sood said...

Hi ,
Guess all of us romantics are suckers for outdoors like these ... loved all your dining alfresco series ... thanksfor putting it all together for the marvelous posts.

studioJudith said...

I'm a big fan of shade and partial cover outdoors: something that gives a bit of an enclosed feeling. Love that tented canopy!
Have a great trip home ...

JJJj

vicki archer said...

I have to agree with Judith, the tented canopy would be my choice. Enjoy your trip, xv.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

The tented canopy rocks my vote too! And I'm just happy with any beautiful outdoor setting...great series!

Alicia said...

Well you've been missed but knowing its for fun...enjoy, enjoy!!!
Oh the tent is mine ooohhhh image too!!!!

georgia b. said...

i'm going to have to go with the tent for my favorite. it's so inviting!

glad you're back!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I looooooooove those rattan/wicker?? stools!

Jayne said...

I agree, it is hard to choose as they are all so gorgeous. But I would have to say I have a thing for decks at the moment, so the last one by Tom Leighton gets my vote. For today anyway ...

Bri said...

I would pick the best of all of them! :) Really, all of these shots are beautiful and I like the choices that you've made. Now I want to go sit and eat outside.