Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fly Me to the Moon

My blogging break has been longer than I intended, although it's gone so quickly! I can't say that things have slowed down for me, nor does it feel like I actually did much "catching up," but I've missed being here and am excited to be back.

I've mentioned before my desire to learn how to fly, so it might not be too surprising that I am excited to see the movie Amelia once it hits theaters this weekend. With flight on my mind, I will be taking a look at planes over the coming days, and because it's Wednesday, I'm starting with these gorgeous wedding-related airfield photos.


Jessica Johnston Photography


10 comments:

abigail said...

I'm so glad you're back!
I missed you.

I can't wait to see Amelia.

Courtney said...

Welcome back, Courtney! What lovely photos. I am looking forward to seeing that film, also. Hillary Swank is such a great actress.

Anonymous said...

It would be really cool to learn how to fly. All of the pilots I've spoken with all say that it is the best feeling.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

So glad to see you have returned! Can't wait to hear your Amelia review...

pixelimpress said...

courtney, welcome back! beautiful photos you chose. pam

Erin Helgerson said...

Welcome back! I miss your posts!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Courtney! What lovely photos, I am glad you are back to posting - can't wait for what else you have in store.

Brown Button Trading said...

Good to have you back bella - hope all is well xx

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Welcome back. We've missed you.

Unknown said...

So glad you're back. I've been dying to see the movie, so want to hear all about it!

xo